Tuesday 16 August 2011

Finally!!!

I just wanted to say a very big Thank you to all of the team at B-arts for today introducing me to the world of blogging! I have now taking the very brave first step to my own site! I have now set up my very own blog, and bought my own domain names. This is a work in progress, but I have at least added my very first blog to my site! I couldn't have done this without all of the advise that I received on day 1 of B-arts summer school. I am very excited about where this could possibly lead! The possibilities are endless, and for the first time, I am excited by this, rather than scared!
I will see you all again tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Susan Clarke said...

Yeaahhh! Go Carly
Thanks for embracing everything we are throwing at you
Susan
x

Barefoot Doctors said...

Glad you found the blog chat useful Carly and went for it ... brill - Carly's lactose free mission is going global!