Dear Barefoot Doctors - this blog is your creative space to put your ideas forward for the 12 final interventions of Standstill.
- These interventions can be in any artform.
- They will be done on a tiny budget.
- They will be seen by the public (anybody) as they walk through Hanley towards Northwood Park.
- They will be seen on the run up to Christmas ( and maybe a few weeks afterwards - time scale to be confirmed) They may only be seen for a few minutes , a few hours , a few days, a few weeks --- it all depends.
- They all be branded as Standstill interventions and will have to make sense within the narrative of the Standstill journey.
- There will only be 12 interventions... you may need to collaborate with fellow Barefooters.
We will be meeting in Hanley town centre to explore the journey and the possible site.
Meet at 3.30pm , outside the Old Post office 5th November if you want to join us.
We will meet again , a week later, to discuss all submitted proposals / ideas/ collaborations on Thursday 12th November , 1pm - 3pm , 19 Barracks Square, Newcastle under Lyme.
- Get your ideas down, comment on this blog with your ideas.
- See what others are thinking of doing and consider if your idea could work in partnership with somebody else's idea.
- Chat with each other through the blog, through the facebook group, face to face and by phone or email.
- Describe your proposals ( the venue, the materials needed to fulfill your idea).
- We'll collectively shape them up into a solid idea and journey at outr next meeting.
- Look on here everyday for each others ideas and our updates.